What does a mortgage broker do? With well over 50+ lenders in the Australian marketplace and an ever-changing product landscape, finding the right loan to secure your home can be a daunting process. That's where a mortgage broker can help you.
As a mortgage broker, here are some of the things I will do for you (and all at no cost to you):
- Learn about you, your financial situation, your requirements and your objectives to get a detailed snapshot of what you need from a home loan.
- Compare and contrast hundreds of home loan products from over 30 lenders including the 4 major banks, leading 2nd tier banks, credit unions, money managers and more.
- Produce a range of product comparison and long term loan modelling reports on eligible loans.
- Provide advice and guidance in helping you make the final home loan selection.
- Submit your full or pre-approval application for finance with your chosen lender.
- Assist you in completing all the paperwork involved.
- Do all the legwork from application through to settlement and keeping you constantly updated along the way.
- Provide advice, guidance and information at every step.
- Post-settlement I'll keep in touch and keep you abreast with market developments while performing regular checks to ensure your home loan remains the best fit for you.
Want to talk more about your home loan options?
If yes, then please get in touch with me today and I'll be happy to help. All my home loan and mortgage services (from the initial meeting, right through to home loan settlement) are completely free to you.