So what is a mortgage broker? A mortgage broker as defined by Oxford Dictionaries is a person or company that arranges mortgages between borrowers and lenders. Ultimately, I believe that mortgage brokers like me, are here to get you into your dream home for the least cost possible by helping you find the best home loan to suit your unique needs and circumstances.
The benefits of a mortgage broker
- We'll save you money
- We'll give you guidance & advice
- We'll Save you research time
- We'll help you avoid the paperwork
- We'll give you long-term peace of mind
- We'll help you avoid any hazards and pitfalls
How I'll help you as a mortgage broker
- Learn about you, your requirements and your goals to get a detailed snapshot of what you need from a home loan.
- Compare and contrast hundreds of home loan products and negotiate directly with lenders on your behalf.
- Find you your ideal home loan that best suits your situation & requirements.
- Get you pre-approved for a home loan where eligible.
- Assist you in completing the paperwork.
- Do all the legwork from application through to settlement.
- Provide advice, guidance and information at every step.
- Post-settlement I'll keep you abreast with market developments and perform regular checks to ensure your home loan remains the best fit for you
Want to talk more about your home loan options?
If yes, then please get in touch with me today and I'll be happy to help. All my home loan and mortgage services (from the initial meeting, right through to home loan settlement) are completely free to you.